Belize Honeymoons, Scuba Diving Vacations and Adventure Travel Blog
Monday, July 31, 2006
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Belize Jungle Dome Pool Side Junior Suite
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing
Featuring 2 Connecting Bedrooms, King and Queen Beds, individual A/C in each room, Bathroom, Shower, Toilet, T/V, Fridge, Wireless Internet and close enough to the Pool you can dip your toes from the bed!!!!!
Guest Video from the Rising family about their Belize Trip
Friday, July 28, 2006
Trip Advisor Comments and Image Gallery
Newsflash - Turtle found in Jungle Dome Swimming Pool
Do you want an Adventure Trip in Central America?
You never know what you will come across on one of our Belize Adventure Trips!!!!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Ron Haake and his sons with Kathleen Rourke at Actun Tunichil Muknal Caves in Belize
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Swimming in the Tropical Seas of Belize, Central America
Come Swim with the Sharks in Belize
Wendy Wong and Tosh Hamai (Santa Rosa, California, USA) - Guest Comments - July 2006
Top Ten Reasons to go to the Dome...
10. "The Dome" makes you think of your jungle adventure / the people you met in Belize and not a stadium with a Astro Turf floor.
9. You actually can appreciate the jungle outfit you bought from REI or Orvis and not feel like an employee at Disney's Animal Kingdom. I highly recommend a long sleeve, dry-wicking shirt and long pants. Mine were made of light-weight, nylon and they were great.
8. When you hear the name Gonzo, you think of your great guide in Belize, not the character on Sesame Street.
7. Your dog will seem much cleaner and not smell so bad after you see/smell Max after one of his joyful romps thru the jungle, rolling around in god-knows-what.
6. You'll realize that rain gear is not that important in the rain forest. Just wear a hat and clothes that dries quickly. Getting wet actually will become really "cool." Light rain or occasional thunder showers are not a problem!
5. It's the bed & breakfast, like staying with friends and family experience in the middle of an amazing rain forest, Mayan pyramids nearby, and lots to see and do. Go to Tikal. Do the zip line. Explore the caves ATM and Che Chem Ha.
4. You'll look forward to the wonderful pool-side home-cooked meals instead of getting lost trying to find a good local restaurant or ending up eating at an overpriced tourist/hotel restaurant. The chats we had with other guest and staff (especially Karen and David) were the best part of the Dome experience!
3. Two words: "No Worries." Just go and have fun. All-inclusive is the way to go. Karen and her staff will take good care of you. Gonzo and his crew of drivers and guides are professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. We felt safe the entire time in Belize!
2. When you hear someone mention "ATM," you think of Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) cave, and not an Automated Teller Machine. If you are willing to hike, get wet, wade/swim, climb a bit and squeeze/crawl thru a few tight spaces, do this tour!! We weren't going to do this initially because I don't swim well, but Gonzo brought life vests and ropes to pull me thru the deep but small pools. Wear closed-toed shoes (boots/tennis shoes/Keen/Merrell) and socks. Yes, they will get soaked but you'll be glad you're wearing sturdy shoes on the slippery rocks. In the upper chamber, you have to take your shoes off and wear socks to protect the burial chamber from your feet perspiration. I am glad other guests and Karen recommended this tour. It was definitely a highlight.
And the number one reason to go to the Dome:
1. Your eyes will light up when someone asks you, "Did you go somewhere on vacation?"
Wendy and Tosh Hamai (Santa Rosa, California, USA) - July 2006
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Wendy Wong at Xunantunich Mayan Temples in Belize
Dinner at the Belize Jungle Dome
Labels: belize jungle dome
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Bloodletting in Actun Tunichil Muknal Caves
Belize Family Vacation - Sutter family, California, USA
What an incredible few days here! Some favorite memories:
-watching leaf cutter ants with Carlos
-luring tarantulas from their holes for a quick peek
-fried triangle breakfast bread with black beans
-catching toads with Lucas
-jumping in the pool after a long trip in the van
-chatting with Simone, Andy & Karen
-Kiss on the cheek by the cute boy in the bar
-the magic of the second cave on the cave tubing trip
-the little monkey on the pot in the cave
-the sour little fruits we sucked on while riding horses
-the sound of raindrops on the jungle canopy above
-the chirping, ribets, squawks & squeals of sunrise
Thanks for an incredible introduction to the jungles of Belize! Your hospitality was appreciated!
Cam, Steve, Emma, Kate & Z Sutter, Berkley, California, USA
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Honeymoon Vacation in Belize - Charles and Jennifer Doran
Our Belize Jungle Home at the Belize Jungle Dome
The trip to Belize was more than just a Honeymoon. It was an experience of a lifetime. While both Charlie and I have traveled a portion of the globe, neither of us had visited Belize before this week. Now, seven days later, we are already thinking of when we can come back.
So what has made our visit so outstanding? The people. Everyone at the Jungle Dome is courteous, friendly and not only knowledgeable but helpful as well. Simone, Andy & Karen are pleasant to talk with and share interesting stories with. Gonzo is the greatest tour guide anyone could ask for.
As for our adventures, ATM rocks this world! Absolutely stunning. The Black Hole Drop was challenging but fun and the cave tubing was relaxing. All tours were educational and enjoyable and we would do them a second time if we were here longer. This would be a great place to bring a group of high school students or a youth group.
OK words can’t truly do justice for this place. Aside from Jen’s comments above, which I agree with completely, Wani, Tea and Nora have cooked up a storm and David & Wilbur deserve much praise as well. The staff here has done wonders in making us feel like a part of the Jungle Dome. It has been a comfort to come back from our adventures to our Jungle Home. Perhaps a name change is in order? Thanks again for a wonderful time here in Belize
Charlie and Jen..
Charles and Jennifers were on their Honeymoon and choose the 8 Night Jungle Safari Package which includes all of the following Tours/Activities :
Jungle Horseback Riding
Caracol Mayan Temples
Actun Tunichil Muknal Caves
Tikal Mayan Temples in Guatemala
We also customized the package for them so that they had romantic dinners and beautiful floral arrangements in their room
For more information on this Belize Package visit Green Dragon Adventure Travel website.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Guest Comments about the Belize Jungle Dome - July 2nd 2006
THANK YOU JUNGLE DOME! We loved our stay here! Carlos is awesome and the adventures were amazing! Karen and everyone here is thoughtful and friendly! What a terrific place!
July 2nd 2006
Melanie, Mark, Cam, Steve, Kate, Emma, Sammy & Z (Berkley, California, USA)
Map of Belize, Central America
Map of Belize
Jungle Canopy and Zip Line Tour
Sun-Soaked Beaches of Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America
Adventure Vacation of a lifetime in Belize, Central America
Friday, July 14, 2006
Jungle Horseback Riding with Green Dragon Adventure Travel and the Belize Jungle Dome
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Helicopters and Horseback Riding at the Belize Jungle Dome
Monday, July 03, 2006
Michael and Katie Cassidy - Honeymoon in Belize
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Welcome to the Belize Jungle Dome
Belize Adventure Travel, Honeymoons, Scuba Diving and Vacations Blog
Hot Blog Searches
Guest Comments, Video, Images, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Ambergris Caye, Mayan Temples, Rappelling, Zip Line, Belize Honeymoons, Belize Caving Adventures, Belize Kayaking, Belize Jungle Horseback Riding, Belize Travel, Belize Adventure Vacations, Packages
Promote Your Page Too