Top 10 Travel tips for travel to Belize - Jon Lenaerts and Al Romao
- Bring several pair of sneakers and sandals
- Cash is important for minor purchases and daily tipping to guides. We never found a use for Travelers cheques
- Bring Soap and Shampoo
- If you get car sick, Dramamine is suggested. The roads are rather bumpy!
- A Protector for film for your camera so that the scanners at airports do not warp your film
- Bring a couple of bathing suits, as it is always damp and humid...Wet clothing does not dry very fast
- Change of attitude. Things are of a much slower pace in Belize. Chill out mode is recommended and a must
- Sleep in the jungle can get some getting used to, the birds and animals are very loud so turn in early to get a ful nights rest because you WILL be up early
- Trust your guides, they are trained in what they do and the best in the country
- Travel with as little expensive items as necessary (Jewelry, watches, rings, necklaces)
This is the Top 10 Travel Tips from Jon Lenaerts and Al Romao who traveled to Belize in November 2005.
If you have traveled to Belize and have a Top 10 List email us at email@example.com