Belize Trip review from Jennie & Matthew, Boiling Springs, Carlisle, PA, USA
Always there to help you with anything you can desire. And the food….yum!!! I thought I’d chronicle our days here with the favorite things of the day:
- Trip 1: Kayaking….A beautiful and relaxing first day. Of course, we did have some excitement…men were shooting iguana out of the trees to eat! Our guide was very informative with info from Trumpet trees to tasting all spice leaves from a tree along the way
- Trip 2: Zip Line & Cave Tubing….a cool and cloudy day today….zip lining was incredible, then we took a walk through the jungle on our way to the cave. Make sure to take your checklist:
- 1. Eat Sugar Cane
- 2. Dine on a Termite or 2
- 3. Careful not to step on the Leaf Cutter Ants
- 4. Poke a Tarantula in its hole
- 5. Relax as you float down a lazy river
- 6. Come home and have dinner with your new extended family
- Trip 3: Black Hole Drop….Amazing, amazing, amazing. Beautiful albeit tough hike, loved the rappelling and did I mention…amazing?
- Trip 4: ATM cave….wow what a way to end our time here!
Thank you so much for sharing your kindness. The staff is so wonderful and pleasant. You’ve truly put a slice of the good life smack dab in the middle of the jungle.
Jennie & Matthew, Boiling Springs, Carlisle, PA, USA - February 2007